Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Greenbeans In The Garden!





I just came across this wonderful music video whilst popping by the West ladies blogI just love this song!  As soon as I had listened to it a couple of times I called my daughter in, who also thought it was a lovely song.  As you may know the West family ladies are responsible for bringing to the world their Homestead Blessings DVD collection; a fantastic set of instructional DVD's showing the viewer how to perform homestead skills such as: canning foods, quilting, soap making, gardening and candle making...just to name but a few!  I just also realised that this song is available from the West's website here (just scroll down a bit).

  I'm going to be singing this all evening!...
though I do not sound anywere near as good as the West ladies!


1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a cheerful song. I've seen these ladies on Franklin Springs Media and also some articles in Above Rubies. What a shining example of womanhood.