Friday, September 10, 2010

Congratulations To My Wonderful Husband!




Several days ago whilst ironing our family's clothes in the morning, I pondered my own Husband as I pressed his work shirt for him.  I felt such a gratitude and love in my heart for him and I prayed for him...I asked the Lord that He would reward Brian's faithfulness, diligence and devotion to us, his family...


My hardworking man has, for the last six years worked very hard to attain the employment position he deemed best to suit our family's needs.  He found such employment and has been working diligently ever since to earn a 'permanent' position.  I would also like to add that when Brian arrives in from work he does not sit idle; he provides me his wife, with love and companionship, he spends time with our children and then puts in much hard work into managing our farm and animals!


Today I received a phone call from my Beloved announcing to me that he has indeed been given a permanent position at work!

I am so proud of my Husband that I feel as if I could burst!  This, I'm sure is his heaven sent reward for such diligence.  We now feel such a sense of relief as our family now can enjoy a feeling of security and we shall also enjoy some benefits which will be a huge blessing to our growing family in the years to come.


In five months time Brian and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary and I can honestly say that I love him more now than ever.  He has nurtured my growth as a young woman ever since we met and his wise leadership and patience have outlasted and tamed my impulsiveness, arrogance and feministic attitude!  We now enjoy a blessed marriage were we have balance and true unity.


Thank you my darling Husband for your leadership, friendship, wisdom, patience, endurance, love and faithfulness.  You are a true man of God and for that I love you.  You have earned this reward!  Congratulations!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope this comes out the right way, but you look very lovely with your head laid on your husband's shoulder...like his sweet little ruby!

Many congratulations to your husband and your family! Celebrating with you.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

PTL! What perfect timing!!!

What a loving tribute your man. I thank God that He has given you such a man of strength to be your husband.

Erin said...

It's so wonderful to know someone who admires and respects her husband as you do. Please tell B. we said Congratulations!