Daddy & Dylan Opening the 'Fendt' Tractor!
Everyone Wanted To 'Show' Dylan How To
Properly Use His Farm Set!
Yesterday the 31st October, was our little mans third birthday! The day was so special and enjoyable for our whole family. Dylan himself had a wonderful day and was indeed very blessed by the thoughtful cards and gifts he received from our dear friends and family members! Brian and I gave Dylan a handmade wooden farm buildings set and Amy gave him a 'farmer and family' set. I also needle-felted a red fox to add to his set! Whats a farm without a cunning Mr. Fox sneaking about!
The Farmer And Family - Dylan's Gift From Amy
These are the things we cherish so, in this dear exuberant little boy:
- Has such an incredible work ethic, even at such a young age.
- He loves his Daddy so much and would gladly spend all day at his side.
- The way he waves his stick and shouts at the cows to 'hush' them along!
- He makes everyday round items into 'bales' and turns himself into a loader and transports things around the kitchen!
- The energy burst he gets every evening after dinner
- How cute his face is when he sulks!
Sweet Sibling Love!
Wow where did those three years go? It seems like only yesterday I laboured to bring our beautiful son into this world. He was placed in my arms; a brand new person for us to nurture and love.
Happy 3rd Birthday To Our Beautiful Boy!