Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Celtic Sheepskin





I wanted to share with you all a company (non-affiliated) with whose products our family adores!  Celtic Sheepskin.  I was made aware of their wonderful 'Celt' boots by a dear friend of mine, whose family actually live close by their factory in England.  Since then each member of our family has had one or two pairs of their 'Celt' boots at this stage...I myself am on my second pair!  They are hard-wearing, versatile and incredibly comfy!  We even have a pair of bootees for baby Meg that Santa Claus brought...although they are a little big for her yet on account of her tiny feet!

Also last year when we first discovered we were expecting my lovely husband indicated that I may purchase my second pair of Celt boots and a beautiful cardigan that I had, had my eye on for a while!  I was over the moon!  The cardigan is handmade and knitted in beautiful merino wool.  It is one of my favourite items of clothing!  They are a little pricey for those of us on a budget but they really are worth saving for.  Most recently we have ordered a infant fleece for Megs crib, which is still yet to arrive...but we are so excited!  So go check them out!


1 comment:

Chelle said...

Sound like I need some of those boots. we are expecting lots of snow again. What a wonderful gift from your husband. I am hoping we will be able to get one someday. I would love to have my own farm. Your clothes you got look very nice. It is nice to get feminine clothing. I make some of ours because there aren't very many modist things here either.