Monday, February 28, 2011

1800-HEAVEN!



 
This evening as I got Dylan ready for bed he asked me for the 'Theres a house inside my mummy' book, which we bought when I was expecting Meg.  We obviously haven't read it for a while...but he asked for it so I read it.  After we had finished he was looking back through the pictures when I proceeded to tell him that a family friend was expecting a new baby!  Dylan was so excited for their family!  I asked him would he like Mama to grow another baby for our family too, he said yes!  The rest of our conversation went like this:

Mama - "When would you like to have another baby brother or sister?"

Dylan - "This week!"

Mama - "Well that is rather soon, we'll have to wait until God gives us a new baby for Mama's tummy...maybe we could pray for one tonight?"

Dylan - "Yes Mam, I'll ring Him!"

Dylan then proceed to take out his telephone (his hand) and presses a few 'buttons'.

Dylan - "Hello God, we need a baby for our family, for my mams tummy...yes...no this week...ok...bye, bye bye!" He 'hangs' up!

Dylan - "God says ok this week!"


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So precious. Gotta love the kids, especially at Dylan's age!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, that is too cute! When I first started reading the post I was confused with the term "mummy". I thought you meant like and Egyptian mummy, LOL. Got it figured out though ;)

His bondservant said...

How precious Sarah. Aren't children wonderful? They love little ones so much. I wish we had another little one around here too...maybe Dylan can put in a word for us next time he calls! Blessings to you and your family, Jackie

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Us too, Dylan!