Dylan Pretending To Be A Carpenter!
Recent little boy sized messes, include:
- Stuffing toilet paper into the downstairs bathroom sink and rendering it un-useable!
- Shaking talcum powder all over Mama's bedroom floor and 'dancing' in it all over the upstairs floors!
- Pouring sugar all over the downstairs bathroom floor (he was trying to make it snow)!
- Being found crying outside after touching the electric fence with his head!
- Falling all the way down the stairs on his tummy and nearly giving Mama heart failure in the process!
- Creeping downstairs in the morning to fix his own breakfast; consisting of a quarter box of chocolates!
- Unravelling toilet rolls!
- Filling my washing machine with stain remover powder and laundry softner (trying to help)!
Dylan and his Grandad (My Dad) Off To Do The Morning Farm Chores!
Fortunately there is a flip side to all the mess...
- Telling little sister Meg that she would grow up to be a princess!
- Saying a very loud thankyou to Mama at the library for finding him the 'big machines' book!
- Taking out my kitchen beater, attaching it to his little red tractor and going off 'ploughing'!
- Thanking God in his prayers for 'making tractors'!
- Helping Amy with her chores.
- Helping Granny O'Neill by bringing in huge buckets of turf for the fire!
- Looking after Grandad by holding him hostage nearly everyday and letting/forcing him to play 'farm'!
- Hooking a pencil behind his ear and pretending to be a carpenter!
- Willingly sharing his bathtime with Meg, even though she cries for the duration of it!
- Giving Mama special kisses!
I love you my precious boy!