Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona!
- Your 'next day delivery' order arrives a month later.
- You don't even consider driving at the speed limit due to the gigantic potholes peppered along the roadside.
- You look out your window and see next doors sheep eating your tulips.
- You don't see anything wrong with stopping in the middle of the road to have a conversation with a pedestrian.
- Your plumber says he will be there at 10am and arrives a week later at 3pm.
- You automatically know who "Your man" is.
- You understand the difference between British Queens and Golden Wonder.
- You are obsessed with talking about the weather.
- The thift store charges you full price.
- You are not offended when someone asks you "Whats the craic?"
Happy St Patricks Day!