Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Fathers Health Update...




Thank you all for repeatedly asking me about my fathers health.  I am so sorry that I have not posted about it sooner.  His angiogram just two weeks ago turned up no further blockages and his stent is still in place with no build-up or movement.  At this stage the doctors have no idea what could be causing his chect pains.  His symptoms are still pointing to angina, but the stent should have stopped his pain?  We are really in 'no-mans-land' at the moment.  Though his own local doctor does seem to be taking very good care of him and for that we are extremely grateful!  Apologies ladies once again, for not updating you sooner!  I will try to keep you updated over the coming weeks.  Thank you for all your prayers, they are very much appreciated!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is good news. Hopefully doctors can find what's causing the pain soon.

Still praying for him. :-)