Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prayer Request...




My Lovely Dad!

On Thursday this week, my father is attending hospital for an angiogram.  Late last year he was diagnosed with angina and the hospital arranged for him to have a heart stent fitted for a blockage he had.  Since then my father has still been having pain in his chest and the doctors will be checking to see whether or not the stent has moved, is being rejected and/or if he may require more stents for further blockages.  On Thursday while my father is having his angiogram the doctors have informed him that if necessary, they will perform any necessary stent surgery there and then.  So we are all a little worried for him.  I would like to kindly ask that all you dear ladies would pray for my father in the coming days, so that the Lord may protect him, and guide the hands of the doctors.  Thank you all so much!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. - Deuteronomy 31:6


6 comments:

Katie said...

I will lift up your earthly father in prayer to our Heavenly Father's care! What a privilege we have to go to Him on other's behalf! =) Joining you in prayer. Blessings, Katie

*Philippians 4:6-7*

Sarah said...

Thank you Katie!

heathfamily7 said...

I prayed for him today and will continue to do so!
Tara

Elizabeth said...

I'll be praying for your daddy, Sarah. *hugs*

Sarah said...

Thank you so much ladies!

God bless!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Praying for your father! Hope all goes well.