Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Husband!


edited to add a more recent photograph! ;)

Today as we celebrate your birthday I will share 42 reasons why I love you so much!

  1. You make up such cute, silly songs.
  2. You would love to have lots of beautiful children!
  3. I love that you say "Why not?", when the world says "Why?"
  4. You make me feel beautiful.
  5. I love it when you trump and blame the dog! Ha!
  6. You encourage me to embrace my femininity.
  7. You are such a hard worker.
  8. I love that you choose to spend time with our children over leisure time for yourself.
  9. You were so patient with me when we first married...I know it must have been hard!
  10. You make a wonderful and kind, accountability partner.
  11. The stories you make up to help explain things to us.
  12. The way you tell me you love me first thing in the morning.
  13. You are the best daddy in the whole world!
  14. You never complain about your workload.
  15. I love that you seek to lead our family in faith.
  16. I love the late night history lessons you give me!
  17. You provide for our family so well.
  18. You ensure we have plenty of water and logs for the fire in the deep frosts.
  19. I love the way you dance!
  20. You get so passionate about protecting our family's faith, health, education and freedom.
  21. You are my best friend!
  22. Your back rubs are legendary!
  23. That you like to read books aloud together.
  24. You love animals as much as I do.
  25. You love my cooking...mostly!
  26. I love the way you cheat at Bananagrams with made up words! Tut, tut, tut!
  27. I love that we still stay up late, talk and lay our plans together!
  28. The 'once upon a time' stories you tell Dylan.
  29. You set such a great example to our children, on how to love to labour.
  30. You are so wise and knowledgeable.
  31. You encourage me when I get downhearted about being first generation Christians.
  32. You are a fantastic birthing partner!
  33. I love that you willingly help care for your mother.
  34. You enjoy learning more and more what the Bible teaches.
  35. I love that you proposed to me after a whirlwind 10 days!
  36. You wish to teach our son useful skills which will enable him to support a family of his own.
  37. You try your best to forgive me when I make mistakes.
  38. You play a brilliant rendition of 'Twinkle Twinkle' on the piano!
  39. You seek to protect your own eyes and those of our family.
  40. I love that you try to help injured animals.
  41. You are so sweet to make me cup of tea, when you just got in from work!
  42. The way you add raisins and cumin seeds to almost every dish that you cook! 

 Happy Birthday Sweetie!


      5 comments:

      Elizabeth said...

      A very, very happy birthday to Brian!! May the Lord bless you with many more.

      Katie said...

      Happy Birthday to your husband! What a fun post ~ such a sweet idea!

      Birthday blessings,
      Katie

      Chelle said...

      Happy Birthday to your husband. You are asweet wife to post your thoughts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Our Family Is His said...

      What a wonderful tesimony to your husband you have posted here. Happy birthday to him!

      Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

      How very sweet and honoring! Happy birthday to your clearly, very awesome hubby!