It has been so busy around here lately, that I have barely been able to keep track of it all...so rather than boring you all to death with lengthy accounts, I have summarised all of our adventures into this disjointed, random post!
- Meg has learned to wave "bye-bye"!!! What a genius!!!
- I washed with an "exfoliating" soap, only to later realise is was grit, left over from when Dylan washed his toy excavator in the bathroom sink!
- We discovered that Meg LOVES her baby doll...a lot!!!
- We made another huge batch of Cheesy Whirls (recipe to come, one of these days!) for our churchs family service.
- Done tonnes of laundry...seriously where does it come from, I only have three children?!!
- We discovered that we have a wasp nest in the guttering of our house.
- Ordered Meg's bedroom curtains, when they are ready she will be moving into her own room. *sniff*
- Brian, Amy, Dylan and I went to view the Tall Ships when they were docked in Waterford city.
- Picked lots of lovely fresh fruit from our orchard.
- Think we may have FINALLY worked out how to play "Settlers of Catan".
- Rescued a knocked out magpie from our garage.
- Read heaps and heaps of books! (hope to share more on this later)
- Had fun meeting up with friends.
- Cooked one of our own turkeys out of the freezer, and got to enjoy turkey based meals for days!
- Discussed the possiblity of attending the HEN (home education network) conference, if only for a day.
- Caught a woman red-handed, dumping rubbish on our property! She ended up in huge trouble with the litter-warden for dumping, and the gardai (police), because she had no car insurance and was driving on a learners permit.
- Booked Amy and Dylan in to watch a magic show at our local library.
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend...have a great week in the Lord!