Friday, December 2, 2011

Name The Calf Competition - Results!



Thank you all for entering our "name the calf" competition, it was SO much fun to do!  We had some lovely names suggested, as well as some slightly quirky ones too!  Ha!  So just last night Amy and I wrote all the names down, and popped them into a bowl.  Everyone got together and we let Dylan pull out the winner...

...The winner was Brynn who suggested the name "Alex"!!!! Congratulations Brynn!!!!


Introducing "Alex" The Calf! :)


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww, Brynn is sooooo excited! She couldn't believe that she won and she is so excited that the cow is named Alex!
That was such a cute idea, Sarah! I bet you all had fun with it :)

Anonymous said...

That's great, Brynn! I have a daughter-in-law whose name is spelled Erinn. I like the different spelling. I looked in my baby name book and Alex comes from Alexander. It means "defender of mankind". I like that this book uses the Biblical word-mankind- instead of the Egyptian word- humans. The evolutionists like the word-humans. I try to stay with Biblical words and terms- "with child" instead of "pregnant", "children" instead of "kids",etc. -Taryn