Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Surprise Finally Revealed...



Introducing...


Bella!


Yes, we've got a new puppy!  Isn't she sweet!  Our kids had no idea, as Brian and I kept it secret for weeks!  All of my family are VERY surprised that I could hold it in for so long!  Brian took both Amy and Dylan to pick up the puppy, though they had no idea where they were going.  They rang me at home as soon as they had her in the car!

Bella is a complete nutter!  She slept for about 3 hours when she first got home, and then terrorised Scruffy for twenty minutes before falling asleep again!  She is a pretty clever pup too; waiting till we let her out in the morning to do her poop.      


 All Our Kids And We Are So In Love With Sweet Bella! 


5 comments:

sarah in the woods said...

She is adorable! Congrats.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Could there be a cuter puppy? Wow!!!! Love the name, too!

Jessi said...

Awwww what a cute puppy!

Elizabeth said...

Yes, she's a sweetie...pure adorable! Now to train her up to be a proper farm dog!

Nicole said...

When I first saw the puppy pics I was looking at your blog from my phone (so the pics were really small) and I didnt see the fluffy-ness of her, and I thought she looked like our new Maddie :)
Anyway, she's so sweet! I bet the kids love her to pieces!