Amy and I were talking over lunch recently, discussing some American things that are a mystery to us Irish! Ha! Sure we could "google" these things, but we thought it might be more fun to ask you all. So please dear American ladies, would you be so kind as to enlighten us?
- What actually are "grits" and what are they used for?
- What is celebrated on Labour Day?
- What we call jam, you call jelly. So what do you call jelly?
- Is a corn dog made from corn? If not what are they made from?
- Is an American "biscuit" the same as a scone? If not then what it the difference? When would you eat one (breakfast, lunch or dinner) and what with?
Thanking You All Kindly In Advance! :)