- "Being a housewife is an illegitimate profession... The choice to serve and be protected and plan towards being a family- maker is a choice that shouldn't be. The heart of radical feminism is to change that" (Vivian Gornick ~ Feminist)
- "No woman should be authorized to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many will make that one" (Simone De Beauvoir ~ Feminist)
- "Women of the working class, especially wage workers, should not have more than two children at most. The average working man can support no more and and the average working woman can take care of no more in decent fashion"
- "Marriage has existed for the benefit of men; and has been a legally sanctioned method of control over women.... We must work to destroy it. The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men.... All of history must be re-written in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft" (from "The Declaration of Feminism")
- "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God" (Gloria Steinem ~ Feminist)
- "In order to raise children with equality, we must take them away from families and communally raise them" (Dr. Mary Jo Bane ~ Feminist)
- "The most merciful thing a large family can to do one of its infant members is to kill it" (Margaret Sanger ~ Feminist)
- "Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage" (Sheila Cronin ~ Feminist)
- "The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process" (Linda Gordon ~ Feminist)
- "Let's forget about the mythical Jesus and look for encouragement, solace, and inspiration from real women.... Two thousand years of patriarchal rule under the shadow of the cross ought to be enough to turn women toward the feminist 'salvation' of this world" (Annie Laurie Gaylor ~ Feminist)
They seek to rob us of the living God, salvation through faith in Christ, our wonderful husbands, our beautiful children and our fulfilling womanly role. In return they have given: abortifacients, adultery, increased homosexuality, child care, abortion, fornication and increased sexually transmitted diseases.
Thanks But No Thanks Ladies...You Can Keep Your "Liberation"!