Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life And Limb




My Hard-Working Guy!

You'll have to excuse the blog title...my lame attempt at humour!  So, this week my husband is taking a week holiday from work.  It is only Tuesday, and yet we have enjoyed so much quality time together!  What can I say, he is just a great guy to be around!



Things have still been as busy as ever, and the rest of the week only looks like it will get busier, BUT we are having huge amounts of fun!  My husband has to be the most productive and self-motivated person I know...even on his "holidays" he has been clearing the edges of our garden, by cutting off old tree limbs and planting rows of beech hedging. 


Our Beech Hedging

The kids and I have been kept busy with our usual chores and school work, plus extra fun and chores with Dad!  As the evenings are more relaxed we have had lots of time to read, do board games, talk and (okay, okay, I snuck a bit of craft in too!) just hang out together!  Brian and I also have a nice treat planned for later on this week, which should be very nice...but for now we are keeping it secret, so you'll just have to wait and see!


Happy Dyl


Hope You Are All Enjoying Your Week!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

It looks like everyone is having fun together.:)I love little Meg's shoes.They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, but I do recommend protective gear for your hubby while handling a chainsaw, especially on a ladder ...

Rashel said...

I awarded you with the versatil blogger award, stop by my blog to pick it up :)
Blessings,
Rashel