Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello?



Yes, I am still here.  We are nearing the end of a VERY busy week, and entering into what looks to be a VERY busy weekend!  Our whole family, is so looking forward to celebrating Resurrection Sunday with our new church friends, and also the fun day that has been planned for the children on Saturday at our Pastor's home! 

I have been keeping up with all of your blogs that I visit, but have often been so short on time, that I haven't been able to leave a comment, sorry!  But I have made sure to make a note of your prayer needs. 

Please bear with me, as I catch up with......everything!  There is so much going on around here at the moment!  I hope to be able to pop back in next week with a few posts, and some photographs of my lovely kiddies! :)

Wishing You All A Wonderful Easter Weekend!


1 comment:

~SALLY~ said...

Hope you have a blessed Easter as well! :)