Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's Heeeerrrre!!!




What "Excitement" Looks Like When You're 30!

A couple of months ago, my very generous hubby bought me a "Kenwood Chef Titanium" stand mixer for me...complete with food processor and glass blender!   We had to wait quite a while for it to come, as it had to be delivered to the UK first, and then it was being picked up and delivered by relatives.  To buy one here in Ireland, would have cost approx €150-200 MORE than buying it in the UK!!!!


Beautiful Girl!

I have made many yummy things in it already!   Just recently I found these bread recipes on another blog, that helped me out with recipes for a large capacity mixer.  I love being able to make two/three loaves in one go, compared with my old bread machine than turned out just one loaf in 3 hours!  Just today the kids and I made another batch of green (spirulina) tortillas ready for dinner this evening!  Yum yum! 



5 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Ooo how fun!! The box will be even more entertaining for the children too. LOL!

Nicole said...

Wow, that looks really nice! The tortillas sound soooo yummy! And Meg is so precious!!! I am glad that you have enjoyed the goat posts. :)

Chelle said...

I'm happy for you. Looks like you will be busy making lots of new things. I think you little one enjoys it too. She is so cute.

Elizabeth said...

So excited for you. I know you'll put it to good use. I have a stand mixer and sometimes I don't know how I got along without it.

And sort of echoing Sally: the box is the best part!

Andrea@Familyconnect said...

The box looks like a lot of fun!