Friday, May 25, 2012

In The Garden




I actually took the following photographs about a fortnight or so ago.  So since I had them already loaded up, I thought I'd go ahead and treat you all with some shots of my beautiful, youngest two kiddums!

Thank you to all the ladies who have left comments and emails, expressing condolences for our loss, asking about my recovery and praying for us...you have been such an encouragement for our whole family.  I have just begun working on a little (may end up being large) family update, and that way I can let you all know how we are doing, and what fun things will be happening in our home over the next few weeks.  So until then...







2 comments:

Salinn said...

Meg is absolutely adorable. :) We have been praying for all of you. I know that some days are better than others. Thank you for sharing pictures and we will look forward to your update.

Diana J. said...

I hadn't heard that your little one did not get to stay - I'm so very sorry to hear that.

Diana