Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Sweetest Boy




Yes, my boy is definitely the sweetest boy in the whole world.  Oh, I'm not biased, it's true!  Let me give you some examples...

  • Most days whilst he is hard at work outside "farming", he will actually stop his important work and go pick a flower/flowers for me.  He will bring them to me with a kiss, and go straight back to his work! 


  • After we have read together, he in tucked into bed and we have prayed, he will say quickly as I'm closing the door "Babe, I can't wait 'till your baby is borned!"  ...Yes, my son calls me "babe", just like his Dad does! ;)
 
  • Dylan often makes porridge for whoever would like it in the mornings!  He is fast becoming an amazing porridge maker! 
 


  • When Dylan is older, he and his wife will live in their purple house, packed to the brim with the one hundred children he wants to have.  Of course this house will be just up the top of the lane; near to the shop that sells ice-cream!
 
  • When Amy is on her sleepover at Grannies house.  Dylan will often volunteer to complete some of Amy's normal morning chores.  He LOVES to unload this dishwasher.  He is usually very careful and does a good job...there have only been one or two breakages! ;)


  • Dylan bought the above card for me when he heard the exciting news, that he was going to be a BIG brother again!  He took his hard earned pocket money, and picked out a card that he thought I'd like the best.  In the evening when his Daddy came home, he asked him to write down what he wanted the card to say!  Isn't he just the cutest?  He even drew the hearts himself!  Did I already mention that he is SUPER excited?!??



4 comments:

Nikki said...

He is so sweet, I loved the Dear Sarah....too funny. :)

Nicole said...

Soooooo sweet!!! Sounds just like my Daniel...Just the sweetest thing there is :) I love it!
You are blessed!!!!!!

1HappyWife said...

How sweet! Don't they just know how to melt your heart :)? I love the excitement he has for the baby .. so precious!
A pregnancy update would be great :).

A Joyful Homemaker said...

How cute!