Monday, July 16, 2012

Sew Far, Sew Good!




Meg's Skirt Might Look Long From These Angles,
 But Really It Is About Two/Three Inches Above Her Ankles

I have been sewing up a storm lately!  Well...not really, but I have been trying very hard to learn.  Since I last blogged about it, I have made another skirt for Meg, plus a cozy pair of flannel pajamas for Dylan!  I found the tutorial for the jammie pants on Pinterest; yes, yes, I jumped on that band-wagon!  You can find me there at: oneillsarah

...To say I'm pleased with these projects would be kind of an understatement!  I'm just "sew" thrilled!!!!


Dylan Was So Happy...He Wore Them As Soon
 As They Were Finished, And Even Later On 
When We Visited Grannies House!


"Who Says You Can't Climb Mountains In A Skirt!"


Camouflaged Dylan! 


Pretty Girl!


6 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Oh SO CUTE!! Great job! :)

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

Adorable :) Great job!!

Nikki said...

You ladies are very talented. Keep up the great work. You make me want to sew.

Jessi said...

Looks great! I love to sew to but am not the best at it. :)

Katie said...

Wonderful job, Sarah!! Oh, how I would love to sew! I do know very little, but the desire is there. One of these days I'm hopeful! =)

Lovely projects ~ *sew* darling!

Blessings to you~
Katie

1HappyWife said...

Dylan and Meg looked pretty happy about your latest projects too :).
I feel the sewing bug coming on over here (guess it must be contagious :)).