- Well since it is almost almost the end of July, I have decided to get a head start and begin on all those handmade gifts that I plan to give to family and friends at Christmas time! I am sewing, crocheting and ribbon making up a storm! Yes, I know it seems a little early, but I'm factoring in all those weeks that I don't get around to crafting, and all those other disruptions that seem to happen frequently around our home! I won't be posting any pictures, so as not to spoil any surprises! ;)
- Last week our family enjoyed the "Trail of Blood" conference hosted at our church! A missionary couple all the way from Tennessee, came and blessed us all with four special services; focusing on the "Trail of Blood" booklet and the importance of born-again, immersionist, Bible faith, from the time of Christ right up to our present age. What a treat that was! If you have never read this booklet, you can download it for your Kindle here (U.K) or here (U.S); It is an absolute MUST READ for any Bible believing Christian.
- At the moment it is "haying" time on our farm. It has all been cut and was supposed to have been baled and wrapped last Sunday, which was forecast to be a warm and dry day...it was NOT! It rained :( And has rained mostly everyday ever since! My poor hubby groans every time he looks out of the window. But we hope (Lord willing) to have it baled as soon as we get a nice bit of dry weather and we are praying that the hay won't be spoiled too badly.
- Lately I've been hoping to put together a gospel tract, that would be informative and instructional for Catholics. My husband and I know many Catholics and it is a burden on our hearts to see how many are still being deceived in our country by this false religion. I have collected together some points and different Bible verses, that I think would be good to use. However if any of you ladies know of any free, printable, tracts specifically for winning Catholics to Christ, then I'd be so grateful if you would leave a link in a comment section below. :)
- As I've already mentioned, any evening that we get the chores finished early and we are all home...we are LOVING to sit down and watch an hour or two of Dr Hovind's Creation Seminar DVDs. They are SO GOOD! Just last night my husband, Amy and I watched the whole of Disc 5. We normally watch each DVD over two or three nights, but Disc 5 was so INFORMATIVE that we watched it in full. They really are great, and it would be so nice to be able to buy our own copy one day. If you have never watched them you should check them out!
Well that's all I have time for right now, so I guess I'll leave it there for the time being. I hope to blog about Meg's trip to the doctors later this week, an update on the tree-house, a product recommendation, and also to finish off another (yes, there are many!!) as yet un-finished blog post!
I Hope You Are All Having A Blessed Week In HIM!!!