- ...still very much loving on her "babies" and totes them about every place, tending to their many needs. The one dolly that she likes especially, is a battery operated "Baby Annabel" that cries and such. Meg loves to keep it switched on and will happily listen to its cooing and crying for the LONGEST time!
- ...such a funny girl and keeps as all in stitches with her antics! She is loud and has a lot of energy, which helps her keep up with her big brother! She loves to play and wrestle with Dad and Dylan; rough and tough games are her favourite to play.
- ..."reading" through a STACK of books each morning as the rest of us start school. She will flick through each page, and when she is done will plop in down onto the rug and take the next! Usually by lunchtime there could be anywhere up to 50 books in a pile on the rug! I think this is is so cute; she reminds me a lot of Amy at this age who used to love books too!
- ...loving to be at church! It is much more fun for her over the last few weeks, since she has realised, that it is far better to sit quietly and play with the books and small (noiseless) toys we bring for her, than to be "wiggly" and have to go into the hallway! Of course she still prefers better to run around after the service has ended, hide behind the pulpit and eat a few biscuits or cookies! :)
- ...developing her vocabulary slowly but surely. Her current favourite word is "mama" and it seems as though she says it MILLIONS of times a day! Many times she will not show/tell what she wants, until she gets my FULL eye contact, and even then sometimes she just laughs at me, and flashes her cheeky smile!
- ...loving to "practice" piano! Usually a couple of times throughout the day she will ask to be put up on the piano stool so that she can play. She will touch a few keys and then patiently wait for some applause! She is such an entertainer!