Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mish-Mash Pictures




Here are some "mish-mash" pictures I found lurking on my camera, I thought you might enjoy them.  I hope that you all are enjoying the Christmas season and that you are finding many fun things to do.  The kids and I are filling our days with school, chores, plenty of seasonal crafts and mixing up lots of delicious treats too!



Reading Time With Dad



Flowers From My Sweet Little Man, 
Who Also Kindly Put Them Into A "Vase" For Me Too! ;)



A Kind Friend Gave Us Some Fabric Pens,
So We Made a T-Shirt For Daddy!





2 comments:

Nicole Pelkey said...

Great pictures. I love love the t-shirt!!!

1HappyWife said...

Love all the pictures! I love reading here ... sorry I have not taken the time to comment :(. Thank you for your card today! Mail is such a special treat, especially when my hubby is working out of town. Off to check out your link on Calvin.
Praying you all have a blessed week!