Friday, January 4, 2013

More Funny Quotes...




Our lovely boy Dylan, keeps us in stitches with the funny things he says.  I have to write them down, or else I'll forget them.  I hope they brighten your day! :)

**************************************************

Dylan: "How old do you have to be before you can get married?"

Me: "Eighteen"

Dylan: "How old is Uncle Tom?"

Me: "Nineteen" 

Dylan: "Is that older than the marriage age?"

Me: "Yes, why?"

Dylan: "Well, he should hurry up, and get married!  He's wasting time!"

***************************************************

Dylan: "When I get married, I will bring my wife to church in my JCB backhoe loader.  She can wear her marrying dress and sit in the front bucket"

***************************************************

Throughout the whole month of December, adult workers at the supermarket have bombarded Dylan (well intentioned of course) with questions about whether or not he was excited for "santa".  He privately told me that he thought the adults there must really believe in santa, since they talk so much about him.  I asked him what he felt about it:

Dylan: "Well he isn't real and it's bad to tell lies...so I think it's CRAZY!!!" 

******************************************************

Dylan: "Remember when we went to Dublin all together, and we went to that place were you can rest, I mean the resting place?"

Me: "Resting place?"

Dylan: "Yes, the place were we could rest and eat food and watch the meerkats"

Me: *laughing so hard inside* "Oh, yes do you mean the Meerkat RESTaurant, at Dublin Zoo?"

Dylan: "Yes, that's it!"

******************************************************

Even just typing these out makes me smile; what a cutie...and very wise too!  We are absolutely blessed to be his parents! :)


2 comments:

Nicole Pelkey said...

So so so so adorable! Your such a cutie, Dylan! Thanks for the giggles :)

Mrs. Josh said...

I loved all of his adorable quotes. It amazes me how children often say the cutest things but yet no two children say the same funny things. :) I think the marrying age comment was the funniest. I can't wait to share that with my hubby. :)Thanks for the smiles.