Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Water Wipes ~ A Review




Not long ago, I began a search to find all natural baby wipes.  I searched and searched, and yet every time I researched a little further into any claim of "all natural", I was sadly disappointed.  It would appear that "all natural" doesn't really mean "all natural".  I was encouraged when I read this blog post, over at Are They All Yours?!??, and purposed to make my own once my current supply of wipes ran out.


As my wipe supply diminished, I was all ready to order my dry wipes in order to make my own baby wipes at home...when I found DermaH20 "WaterWipes" on Amazon.  I was so skeptical about the "all natural" claim, but to my surprise they are just that!  All natural: 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract and absolutely NOTHING else!  I also loved the fact, that these wipes are owned by an Irish company and are made in Ireland!


Despite the wonderful reviews I found online, I was still nervous about the quality of the wipe, whether they would be too dry or that they may smell musty given the lack of preservatives/nasties.  I needn't have worried.  The quality of the wipe itself was just as good (in my opinion) as any big branded wipe.  That issue is one reason why I loathe to buy "Huggies" wipes, as they just fall apart as you take them out the pack!  Secondly, the wipes have adequate wetness to use in any dirty nappy situation or to wipe any grubby hands or faces.  Lastly there is simply a clean, fresh smell on the wipes and they do not smell "musty" in the slightest!


So there you have it, DermaH20 "WaterWipes" do what they say on the pack and we love them. You can order them from here (Euro) and here (U.S).  Additionally you can enter here for a chance to win a three month supply of "WaterWipes" (U.K and Ireland only).



**Note: I am NOT affiliated with this company in any way - I just really liked their product! :)**



No comments: