Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Snow!




Yes, just this morning  we woke up to a snowy landscape!  It wasn't very snowy, but we were excited all the same.  It began to snow heavily just after breakfast and we were all happy that there was going to be lots of snow...but it waned after ten minutes or so and the sun came out. 


 

Of course with the low temperature, and the fact that we have been switching our water pump off overnight these days, has resulted in us having no water supply for the day - at least until it begins to thaw out.  Fret not though, as I have a saucepan under a drain pipe outside, gathering melted snow off the roof for us to wash the dishes in!  




Yes, Dylan Did Throw That Big Snowball At His Sisters!

 The kids ate and got dressed quicker than I have ever seen, and headed out to play before it melted!  Meg was so happy!.  I took a few pictures out of the upstairs windows as they walked about and played, and I went about with the upstairs morning chores.   


...Running Away!



Big Sister - Little Sister

If there are any people out there, who still read my poorly kept blog, I do have a HUGE family update coming, with all those odds and ends of family life that I have been neglecting to post.  I had hoped to finish it up last week, but unfortunately I was down with a bad stomach bug for three days, and so I never quite got around to it.  Thankfully I'm well again now, and I am so thankful for good health!  I trust you are all having a blessed week!


The Kids Made A Tiny Snowman
...I Wonder How Long It Might Be, Before Someone Sends Me
 A Comment Telling Me That It Is "Pagan" To Build Snowmen?!??


Cuties!


6 comments:

Mrs. Josh said...

Always happy to see you have updated. Will be looking forward to your family update.Your children look to be enjoying the snow. I liked the snowman too.

Nicole Pelkey said...

Great update! Can't wait to read the next one too :-) I LOVE reading here! I bet the kids enjoyed the snow while it lasted!
Pagen to build a snow man...ha ha. I have no idea, but someone that does will surely let you know ;) hee hee!
Glad your feeling well now! Excited to read your next update!

~SALLY~ said...

Oh how fun! We have about 6 inches of snow here right now...and I LOVE it! Your children look like they are having a blast! :)

Chelle said...

We have gotten snow here also. My children love to build snowmen. Yours is really cute.

1HappyWife said...

Second the comments above. I love to read here too! Glad to hear you are feeling better! That tiny snowman is so cute along with all the precious smiling children and young lady :).
Have a blessed day!

Selah said...

So pretty! Looks like the kids are having a lot of fun...I'm glad you are feeling better! LOVE the snowman!!