Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!




Here are some of the highlights from today:

Sleeping in until 8:30am - Good

Realising that I hadn't switched on the dishwasher
 before going to bed last night - Bad

Visit from my mum - Good

Meg used the potty on her own and came to "tell" Amy - Good

Getting swatted in the face by our cow whilst milking - Bad

Leftovers for lunch, so I didn't have to cook - Good

Meg pooping in her underwear - Ugly

Dylan finished writing a letter to his friend - Good

Amy playing through several hymns whilst I cleaned the kitchen - Good

Mild headache coming on during nap time - Bad

Looking forward to sharing lunch with new friends on Sunday - Good

Dylan doing very well in his piano lesson - Good

Homemade pizza for dinner - Good

Discovering a letter to a relative, that I thought I'd already sent - Bad

Feeling thankful that God provided for a big *want* - Very good

So yes, there were MANY more good things than bad - and indeed plenty more that my frazzled brain neglected to remember!  I am thankful for each day the Lord gives me, to teach, train and LOVE my family; what a blessing it is to be a keeper-at-HOME!




1 comment:

~SALLY~ said...

Ha ha...so great. :) Sounds like you have a pretty exciting life! Meg pooping her underwear...umm, I have experienced that same thing here. NOT fun...especially when it runs down their leg and out the bottoms of their pants. LOL!