Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Trip To Belfast ~ Botanic Gardens




Yes, it has been about one whole month since we got back from our little vacation to Belfast!  Life is so busy and crazy here at the moment, that I haven't really had much chance to sit down at the computer, save quickly checking into Blogger or Facebook on my husbands phone.  That, plus the fact, that I had been feeling a little "green around the gills" for a few weeks!  This morning, the kids got a lot of their schooling done early, and so I though I'd carve out some time to upload our photos and post about our few days away...before any more of year whizzes by!


The Botanic Gardens, Belfast City.



Pretty!




I LOVE Frangipani!  
These Grew Abundantly Where We Lived In Australia.
I Do Miss Their Beautiful Scent.


City Life Is Exhausting For This Country Boy!


Meg Really Liked Feeding The Pigeons!

Part Two Of Our Trip To Belfast, Is Coming Soon...


2 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

Oh how gorgeous!

Nikki said...

Beautiful pictures and yes the bench picture too funny! :)