Monday, October 28, 2013

Recent Goings On...In Pictures




A Yummy Lunch To Supplement Our Study Of Israel


Everyone Loved Eating, And Saying, "Falafel"!  :)



This Lady Mainly Ate Hummus



My Husband And Dylan, Going Off Early In The Morning
 To Collect A Topper He Had Bought For The Tractor.


Pumpkin Scones


"Oh, It's Not A Touch Screen?"


"Talking" To GiGi (Grandad)


Pears!


School Time


Making Pretty Bead Necklaces


My Tired Hubby Just In From Work, 
Being Mobbed By His Welcoming Committee
...All Listening To The Talking Bible App On His Phone.


2 comments:

Selah said...

Your Israeli meal looks excellent! It makes me miss my homeland!
זה טעים מאוד! בתיאבון!!
(It's very tasty! Bon appetite!)

1HappyWife said...

I love posts with lots of pictures and misc. updates :). Meg looks like she liked the hummus A LOT. Your meal looked yummy.
Hope you are feeling well :).