Friday, November 8, 2013

Pregnancy Update ~ 19 Weeks




I am currently 19 weeks pregnant, and everything is going GREAT so far.  The sickness and nausea of those first few months wasn't all that bad, and I'm glad to be able to say that now I feel very good!  I am glad to be almost at the half-way point of the pregnancy, and the anxiety I felt in those early weeks is now ebbing away; though ultimately we know everything is in the Lord's hands.  Being 19 weeks along in the pregnancy, now means that my tummy is getting to be pretty big, which I love!  I am a notorious belly stroker/rubber/patter!   

One big difference that I've noticed in this pregnancy, is how much energy I have!  Though I am exhausted tired at the end of each day, it is nice to not need a 1-2 hour nap everyday, like in my previous pregnancies.  We do have a much better diet this time around, so that is obviously helping me to feel nourished and healthier. I have also been able to source a great prenatal vitamin, along with fermented cod liver oil, which I think has made a huge difference in how much energy I have.  With a growing family to care for, I am thankful for every extra ounce of energy I can get! 

All the kids are extremely excited about the new baby!  Amy would like another sister, Dylan would definitely like a brother this time around, as he feels as though he has enough sisters at this stage!  When we asked Miss Meg what she would like, she stated that she would like...a man with a beard!  She really has a "thing" for beards right now, and even thinks she has one herself!  That girl is a riot! 


10 comments:

1HappyWife said...

You look beautiful! What a sweet little baby bump. So glad to hear you are feeling well too. Keeping you and little one in prayer :).

Nikki said...

I lOVED reading your baby update. It was fun to see your babe too. :) I LOVE being pregnant. I always miss itafter though getting to hold the sweet babe in our arms is wonderful.I take those same vitamins. Yes they are wonderful. I take them while nursing too.

Chelle said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad everything is going well for you.

Kirsty said...

You look radiant. Being pregnant obviously suits you!

Nicole Pelkey said...

What a GREAT update! Love the picture~ you look wonderful! I am glad to hear you have energy more than previous pregnancies! That's certainly helpful with little ones around!
Wow, sure sounds like little miss Meg is a riot! That is soooo adorable. I laughed so hard!!
Glad all is going so well...
Praise the LORD!

Nora L said...

Aw Sarah
i'm so deighted for you and your family
you and your litte baby
look lovely.congratulations again
i happen to be 8 wks pregnant
they look like good supplements
i use floradix and udos oil
my energy seems to be good too
which is nice.you might like the bumproom on youtube with ailish clearyy its an irish site

Nora L said...

you might also like this talk with Ina May Gaskin.
lots of love
nora

~SALLY~ said...

Awwww, you look so beautiful! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is wonderful for you!! :)

Nora L said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LO1Vb54yk
sorry the link didn't post the first time
le ghra
nora

Nora L said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBumpRoom
and here is the other one thebumproom on youtube