Monday, November 25, 2013

Sugar And Spice...



 
Last Thursday, we took the whole crew along as I went for an ultrasound.  Everything looked GREAT and we were happy to hear that our baby is growing and developing well.  We also had a quick appointment with my midwife, to check my blood pressure and other fun stuff!  Of course, now that I am 22 weeks along in the pregnancy, the sonographer was able to spot the baby's gender...and asked us if we wanted to know.  Our family have been guessing the gender of the baby for MANY weeks now, and so we were all very excited to find out whether we had guessed right or not.

 
So without any further ado...









We Are Expecting A Baby GIRL!


I was VERY surprised, as I was absolutely *sure* that the baby was a boy.  Everyone is delighted to have another sweet daughter/sister joining our family.  Though, no matter what gender of the baby, we are just thankful for each and every precious life that God blesses us with!

So Lord willing, we are looking forward to the birth of our youngest daughter, Abigail Joy, next springtime!


Sweet Baby Feet


8 comments:

Kirsty said...

Beautiful name, congratulations x

sarah in the woods said...

Precious!! Congrats!

Nikki said...

We are so happy for you all. :) So exciting! I absolutely LOVE her name as well.

1HappyWife said...

Jumping for joy :)!! I LOVE her name too!!! I must run and tell Hannah :)she has been asking if you knew yet. Praying for you and sweet little Abigail!!!

Chelle said...

I am so happy for you. Such a blessing. I love your name you have chosen too.

~SALLY~ said...

AWWWW...poor Dylan. :) So happy to hear all is well and I LOVE the name you have picked out! Can't wait to meet HER! :)

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congrats! Dylan will be surrounded by all that sisterly love. Brothers with their sisters are a sweet thing to watch. I bet he'll make a great husband someday :)

Nicole Pelkey said...

CONGRATS on another little GIRL!!!! I am so excited for your family, I am glad she is healthy and everything looked good! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

**Love the name. We ALMOST named Bailey, Abigail. We had the name picked our for 1/2 the pregnancy, the night we found out she was actually and truly a girl,we changed it to Bailey. Still don't know why, but it just *FIT* all of a sudden :)

Well, I'm so excted for your family! Can't wait to "meet" little miss Abigail Joy!!!