Monday, February 17, 2014

O Sing Unto The LORD A New Song!




Sisters Singing Praises Together

About two weeks ago, I was cleaning in the kitchen, when I heard Meg join in singing with Amy's piano playing.  I raced to grab my camera!  We had spare hymn sheets laying around from the previous week, when we had, had church in our home, with another family.  Meg was "reading" from the hymn sheets as she sang - too cute!  They played and sang through all Meg's current favourites: 

Who is on the Lord's side?
Glory to His Name
At the Cross
Stand up, stand up for Jesus
Jesus loves me
Hold the fort...


Miss Meg LOVES Singing Hymns!

video

"O sing unto the LORD a new song:
 sing unto the LORD, all the earth."
~ Psalm 96:1



3 comments:

GracefulMomto11 said...

Oh goodness....that is so sweet. And adorable! I love when my children sing together.

1HappyWife said...

So sweet!!! After Church yesterday a few of us were talking about favorite hymns the kids had when they were little. Such sweet memories :). I love Meg's current list of favorite songs! Leah's is Jesus Loves Me and Hold the Fort has been a favorite of most of us for a long time :). The kids are downstairs singing To the Work while they are cleaning up from breakfast :).

Nikki said...

LOVED IT!!!! :) Thanks for sharing.