Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fortnightly Fotos



Dylan's Tap-A-Shape Creation

My poor camera has been sadly neglected lately.  I have missed so many wonderful photo opportunities!  My only excuse is that it is hard to remember my own name, during these last few weeks of pregnancy!   Anyway, here are a few pictures that I *did* manage to take over the last fortnight...



 Meg Having Fun With Lacing Cards



 This Toy Has Been A Favourite With The Kids For Many Years


 Dylan Has Been Working On A "Marsupials" Lapbook


Pretty Flowers


 Jigsaw Fun For Amy - Meerkats!


Inside Dylan's Lapbook


 My Love Note From Dylan -
"Dear Mom, Have A Very [Nice] Night.  I Love You From Dylan"


Meg's Stickle-Brick "Flower Garden"


 Sewing On Felt Sheets


He Was Making A Kangaroo With A Hand-Sewn Pouch


Dylan's Balloon Stuck To The Ceiling!


He *Finally *Got It To Come Down, Using A Kitchen Towel


3 comments:

Brandon said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I love lacing cards and sewing felt, etc. Looks like you've got some great hands on fun!!!!

Good job getting your balloon, Dylan!! :)

1HappyWife said...

So nice to have an update!!Meg's face while she is lacing is priceless. I just love those intent looks. I can't believe you only have 19 days till your "due" date. Praying for you and Baby :).

Nikki said...

That looks like a lot of fun activities going on in Ireland. :) Can't wait to hear that Abigail is here. Only a few more weeks and you will be holding her in your arms.