Monday, August 4, 2014

Hubby's Birthday!





Biscuit Breakfast - Oh So Healthy...NOT!!!

Recently, my husband celebrated his birthday...okay, okay, so it was about one whole month ago!  Ha!  The kids were super excited to pick out a nice gift for Daddy and help him celebrate his special day.




Our Lovely Boy


Little Miss Abigail



What's In The Big Box, Amy?

For the last couple of years I have been encouraging my husband to kick coffee to the curb!  If you've got a good memory, you might even remember that I bought him some coffee substitute for Christmas one year!  Well...I recently had a change of heart on the matter.  So the kids and I hunted out a budget-friendly coffee machine, that we knew Daddy would just LOVE!  And since my husband has quite the sweet-tooth, we bought some of his favourite biscuits, so he could enjoy them with a nice, hot mug of java!


My Husband Was VERY Surprised!




Our Little Sweetie

For breakfast, we had organised to have a copy-cat Bagel Factory breakfast at home.  It was delicious!  My all time favourite is the Pastrami Melt! Yum!  For the rest of the day we simply spent time together, as we went about our usual daily activities...and drank waaaaaaaaaay too much coffee!!!



Dylan Got A Tiny Chicken Egg That Day Too!



Dylan Thought The Coffee Machine Was SO Cool!


Daddy And His Littlest Girls



Hmm, I'm Not Sure Why There Are White Pegs
 In The Bottom Board?




Taking A Break!



Fresh Strawberries


This Year, We Opted For A Delicious Lemon Cheesecake!





A Restful Moment - Amy Knitting On Her Bolero




Happy Birthday Honey!!!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday!!

I love how Dylan was studying the coffee maker.

I also really, really wish we could get Jammie Dodgers here. I ordered them for myself once as a special treat from a UK food shop online. So tasty!

1HappyWife said...

How fun to see all the pictures from your husbands birthday. He truly is a blessed man!!