Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dum-Dum Dee-Dum!



Meg The "Bride"

A couple of weeks ago, Meg and I dressed up as "brides". It was so much fun!  I'll admit I was a little nervous to try on my dress, as I figured that it probably wouldn't fit me anymore...but, it DID!  I was more than a little pleased - especially concering that I've had three more children since then! I get that my stripy shirt looks *very* silly underneath, but my dress isn't really what I'd be comfortable wearing now and so thought it was best worn this way! :)  It was so sweet to see Meg enjoying dressing up; I used to do the very same thing when I was a little girl.  I'd pop my mothers underskirts/slips over my clothes, pop one on my head as a "veil" and off I'd go!




Her Flower Brooch, Is One Of The Flowers
I Wore In My Hair, On My Wedding Day


1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

She's so cute! My girls tried on my dress when we were at my grandmother's recently!