Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello?!??


Okay, so I just realized that I have not posted in an awfully long time! Fear not, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but have just been super busy! I know, I know, I ALWAYS say that, right?!?? In the evening once the kids are in bed, chores done (hahahaha!) and I actually have some quiet time, I have been either busy writing out letters/cards/crafting/extra Bible reading or listening to sermons with my hubby. I am working on a few posts, and in particular, I am working on Abigail's birth story, which I figured was about due, now that our little miss is EIGHT months old! Thanks to "Diana J" who gave me a push on that one. ;)

So, until then I thought you might like a cute baby picture
...because, who doesn't love cute baby pictures? :)



2 comments:

Diana said...

Ah, she is beautiful! And we understand being too busy to blog much - being a mama is a hard and busy job!! :)

Diana

1HappyWife said...

Abigail is just adorable!!! I can't wait to read her birth story :)...I LOVE to read them :).
Hope you and your family are having a wonderful day!!!