Friday, January 16, 2015

Shoot Out!



Can I be the first to say: Nerf guns are SOOOO much fun!!!  For Christmas this year, we bought my husband a big gun of his very own and throughout the Christmas period, we had a "shoot out" almost everyday.  Believe me when I tell you that I have found bullets e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.  One or two had found their way into the rabbits den and he had eaten them; we have since learned to cover his cage with a towel! 

One day, about a fortnight ago, our nephew came for a visit.  We had a nice chat and lunch together, before the FUN began...  



Abigail Enjoyed All The Fun And Excitement From A Safe Place


Sniper Dylan



Looks Like He Means Business!


Yes, That Is My Husband Crawling Along The Floor!





No Farm Dogs Were Hurt During The Having Of This Nerf-Gun-Fun!





Look Carefully And You'll See My Hubby's Gun
Coming Around The Corner!




Just Pretend That You Can't See All Our Lunch Mess
Still On The Table! ;)








"(A Psalm of David.) Blessed be the LORD
 my strength,which teacheth my hands to war,
 and my fingers to fight:" 
~ Psalm 144:1


1 comment:

Nicole Pelkey said...

You are SOOOO patient! And a good mom! And an awesome wife! And did I mention patient!?! And Awesome?!? Because I HATE HATE HATE when Nerf wars break out in my house! I just want to hide and cry. NOTHING drives me more insane. If Daddy is home and nerf war breaks out then so-be-it, I'm not going to argue. But when Daddy's working we have to have "scheduled" nerf time (a time that I can hide with ear plugs. I don't know what it is, the commotion, the screaming, the sound of the trigger, ahhhh, everything about it) LOL!!!!!
So yeah, you're awesome!!