Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Strike!



Quite a few weeks ago, we took the kiddos out for a fun day.  We drove to the city and went bowling!  We hadn't been for quite a while and so, everyone had f.u.n!  Amy was happy that she had a better performance this time around, infact *all* the kids and my husband scored very well...aaaaand then there was me. Haha - I didn't do so well! 




















 

This activity centre had plenty to do. They had recently installed a climbing wall which we thought looked super fun, but it was strictly for age 8 and over, so becuase Dylan wouldn't be able to go on it, and Amy didn't care for climbing, we decided to wait until after Dylan's next birthday to try that out.

After we had finished with bowling, we took the kids into the soft play structure area, we big ones enjoyed a hot coffee, whilst Dylan and Meg ran around and made friends with some of the little school kids that were there.  They told me afterward that there had been a little school-aged girl there, who was sad because no one else would play with her...so Dylan and Meg had made friends with her and the three of them ran around together and had a blast.  Abigail also has lots of fun crawling aournd the soft baby area. 


Just before we headed home, Daddy treated us all to a complete junk food lunch....it had been my request *hangs head in shame*.  I a local pizza place I had spotted a "Louisiana" style pizza, that was laced with Tabasco.  I was even thinking that I should ask for extra Tabasco, thinking that it most probably wouldn't be hot enough, but I didn't.  Boy, oh boy - It was a scorcher!!!  I actually had to stop eating it, way before I was full, as my body literally couldn't take any more.  Hahaha! 



2 comments:

Nikki said...

We have not been bowling in years. Maybe this summer we will get to go. It is so much fun. I am with you though.....and then there was me! Sounds like a very fun day. One of our favorite pizzas is Buffalo Chicken. It is usually not too hot s they use Franks Hot sauce , a blue cheese dressing and yummy chicken. It is great for even the ones here who do not like the traditional tomato based sauce. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Sarah in Ireland said...

Oh Nikki, that pizza sounds DELICIOUS - I LOVE blue cheese also!!! :) I hope you get to go bowling soon.