Friday, May 1, 2015

The Day The Digger Came



To the few lovely people who read here, PLEASE bear with me as I try to catch up with my posts from last month!  I have yet to post Abigail's birth story (yes, it is *still* on my list of posts!!!), some random posts, as well as her FIRST birthday!


Just recently, we had a friend come with his JCB, to do some work on the front of our house.  Ever since we moved in, the driveway at the front of the house, was surfaced with small builders stone.  It was adequate, but it didn't really keep the mud from coming in the house and always kind of felt "unfinished".  So this project was a long time coming, and everyone was excited the day that the machinery showed up!  It was SO HARD for Dylan to concentrate on his school work!  The younger kids were hopping about from window-to-window to watch.  Given that this project has been finished for a few weeks now...I will have to get on to posting the finished pictures. :)

I Hope You Have All Had A GREAT Week!




No comments: