Friday, August 21, 2015

"Pride & Prejudice" ~ Picnic Theatre



A few weeks ago, I was notified of an upcoming production of Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice" (click the link for a free audio recording), not too far from where we live.  Amy is a HUGE fan of Jane Austen's books, and so, she almost fainted when I told her this news!!! 

It was quite impossible for either my husband or I to take her, and so, we sweet-talked Nanny and Grandad into it!  They were so kind to take her.  The production itself was held outdoors with a quiet, evening picnic theme.  And even though we were assured that there was a "plan B" in place, should it happen to rain, we were praying that it wouldn't...and thankfully, it didn't!

Amy had an AWESOME time and messaged some of these pictures to me, inbetween moments of "fan-girl" glee!!!  She was extra stoked, when one of the cast admired her parasol, and used it as a prop for the next picture. :)





2 comments:

Diana said...

My favorite! Wish we'd been there!!

Nikki said...

That looks like such a FUN time. I wish there was something like that here. Maybe there is? I don't know but that looked like quite the fun time.