Friday, April 29, 2016

Impromptu Field Trip



A fortnight ago, I decided to take the kids on an impromptu field trip to the Reptile Zoo.  They were delighted, especially as I kept our destination a secret up until we pulled into the parking area!  Amy had to be let in on the secret, as she was my navigator.

At one point, all of the kids got to handle two snakes, but I was feeling so dizzy with standing for so long I had to go sit down!  Abigail really liked the snake though, and talked about it for days afterwards.  We had a blast at the Reptile Zoo!  I hope you enjoy our pictures.  :)







This Sign Advised That Naughty Children Would be Fed To The Crocodiles...
But All Of Ours Managed To Come Home Unscathed! ;)


Lunch Time



This Was Taken About A Second Before Dylan And Meg Both 
Managed To Spill Their Bottles Of Juice At The Exact Same Time!!!





So Thankful For The Glass Between This Guy And Us!














Abigail's Camera Face!





So Cute!



This Sliding Game Had Them Laughing So Loud!
-They Would Hold Hands, Slide Down Together 
And Land In A Heap!


No comments: