Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pink or Blue?


Pink or Blue?


...That *Is* The Question!


Yesterday, we took the whole crew along to our ultrasound.  It was such a special day, sharing precious family memories. ♥  Our kids LOVE going along to my appointments, meeting the midwives, watching me get blood taken (?) ...etc.  Hahaha!  It is nice to have such flexibility in our days, that they can always be part of special and exciting times, such as these.

When we went into the waiting room at the hospital, our family attracted lots of nice looks and smiles as all the kids filed in one at a time, through the narrow corridor.  It made my mama's heart happy, to see that children still bring joy to people.  When the technician called for us, and we went into the room, she said "Wow!  Are these all your children?!??" *smile*

Once again, we got to see our newest little one via the ultrasound, and hear the amazing sound of Baby's heartbeat.  All looked great and Baby is happy, healthy and growing well.  Then the technician asked us the question *all* the kids (okay, mom and dad too!) were waiting for... "Do you want to know the gender?  We said "Yes, please!"




We are having a baby...
...
...
  BOY! 




Even though he would have still been happy for another sister, Dylan was DELIGHTED to find out that he will soon have a baby brother!  He was smiling from ear-to-ear.  Early this morning, he came into my room (still smiling), saying "I still can't believe it's a BOY!" :)

We have pretty much decided upon what Baby's name will be, but will probably keep that under wraps for as long as is possible.  Considering all the kids know what it is, it might not be that long!  


6 comments:

sarah in the woods said...

How exciting!

Diana said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! :)

Nikki said...

Oh what happy news! We did not find out what we are having as I LOVE the surprise at the end but I am guessing boy for us too. I am happy that Dylan is getting a brother.

Sarah in Ireland said...

Thank you! We are excited that he is happy, healthy and growing well! :)

Nikki said...

I was sure that I had read that you were having a boy but last night I asked Salinn " is Sarah in Ireland having a boy ? Or did I imagine it." ? She was not sure either. Can I blame pregnancy mind???? :)

Sarah in Ireland said...

Nikki ~ Haha, you *can* claim pregnancy brain! At least I always do! I forget so many things these days...it doesn't tend to improve after baby is born either. ;)