Saturday, November 26, 2016

A Youth Trip to Glendalough


Well hello!

In all my mother's time on Blogger, I have never done a post of my own. So now I (Amy), will be sharing this post. :)

I love our church youth group! Our group is usually bigger, but several people couldn't make this trip.  The hike was definitely tonnes of fun, and I feel as if these pictures don't quite do it justice. I had to pick my favourites out of over 200 pictures I took that day. It was hard! So now, without any further ado, on with the pictures!




These birds were not very compliant with pictures.



Sweet friends.

"Far over the Misty Mountains cold"


Can you spot the waterfall in the back?




This is one of my favourite pictures of the trip.



Walking. We did lots of that.


The views were fantastic with all the Autumn leaves.



Spying on some feral goats.


Some stopped for a quick rest.





This is my favourite picture of the trip.
 Thank you unsuspecting friends/models!

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. I took loads more, but due to the amount of time it takes to upload them, and the fact that there were so many pictures, I shortened it down to these few. I would recommend viewing these by clicking on the picture which makes it bigger. It really makes the pictures look much better. 

Did you spot the quote above? It's from one of my favourite books - The Hobbit. I kept saying this line over and over to myself as we were going around.

I found the pictures really didn't do the view justice, but I hope you enjoyed them all the same!
   
   Have a blessed week!
   Amy

3 comments:

Diana said...

What a lovely trip! Your friends look like wonderful people. Thanks for sharing, Amy!

Nikki said...

Thank you Amy for sharing the beautiful pictures with us. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy. It all looks so beautiful.