Friday, January 20, 2017

When Great-Grandad Came For A Visit...



Just before Christmas, my eighty-seven year old grandad flew over from England for a holiday!  Unfortunately, for pretty much his whole stay (he stayed with my parents) our family were sick, and so we didn't get to see him for the first few days and still only visited a couple of times once we were on the mend.

A nasty head-cold hit one or two of us at a time, and so it took a while to go through everyone.  I was blessed in that I wasn't nearly as sick, or for as long, as everyone else.  Sadly, the baby got it too. :( Two of the kids had high fevers, and Amy had it for over two weeks, but thankfully it wasn't serious, and there were no asthma attacks triggered. Hooray!



It was so nice to get to spend time with my Grandad
and get some pictures to record these lovely memories.


No comments: