Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Good Ole Yarn



This is a new dress that I made for Abigail
(original pattern bought from www.thekingsdaughters.com)

Hi there!  In this post, I wanted to share a few pictures of some of my recent projects from this year; all save the crocheted lion, who was made last year.  He was just too cute not to post! Ha!

I still haven't gotten around to making my Etsy shop *live*.  Ugh, I honestly just find it confusing and I quickly get overwhelmed with it.  I do have a Facebook page dedicated to sharing posts and photos of my latest projects.  You can find me there at: 



Come on over, and be sure to *like* and *share*




 

Do you like Green Eggs & Ham?



A pretty new skirt for Meg, with matching satin ribbon trim.



A Graduation Owl for Amy's friend
(original free pattern from Repeat Crafter Me)




Judah the Lion
Roaaaaaaaaaar!!!




2 comments:

Sarah in Ireland said...

Hi Joanne! Thanks for your comment. :) I didn't publish it since you had typed out your email, and I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it private? Anyways, I am so glad that you are enjoying the recipes and fun adventures! This blog has been sadly neglected over recent months, simply because life is too full to maintain it. I am on FB though, so if you have a FB account we can connect there? I do update FB much more often, as I can log on easily while Baby is cuddling to sleep. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I love the owl! Awesome!